Spend the “most wonderful day of your life” in the enchanting surroundings of the Oberkapfenberg Castle.
On your wedding day you would:
- be greeted by our fanfare trumpeters and our falconer;
- enjoy a champagne reception in the courtyard;
- celebrate your civil marriage ceremony either in the Chamber of Promises or in the Wedding Hall;
- celebrate your church marriage ceremony in the Loreto Chapel;
- have your wedding dinner and reception in Stubenbergs’ Hall;
- treat your guests to a wonderful fringe program while the two of you and the bridal party are having wedding pictures taken. Choose from a tour of the castle, a birds of prey demonstration, knights’ games or a visit to the exhibition.
If you would like to have a medieval-style wedding the Fellows of the Medieval Round Table would be delighted to show you the treasures waiting in their costume chamber, ready for you and yours to borrow at a minimal charge.
The castle at Burg Oberkapfenberg has been home in the past few years to extraordinary wedding ceremonies such as esoteric weddings, druid ceremonies, Iranian-style weddings. We’d be delighted to help you celebrate just the wedding you were wishing for in any of the rooms we can provide.